Monday, November 3, 2008

Kids in Motion

Yesterday after church we were watching iCarly with the kids and Emory was standing on the arm of the couch falling backwards on to the cushions. It kept her entertained for quite a while. Jay got out the camera to take a picture of her all the kids had to get involved because they love to have their picture taken.


Bridger had to have a new pose for every picture, followed by "let me see"

Emy--the one who started it all

Macie--does this girl ever keep her clothes on?



6 comments:

Nat said...

What little cuties! Our couch has recently been an unofficial trampoline lately.

Clyde Family said...

Janae, Nicole *wallevand* well clyde now. I am so happy for you. YOur kids are so cute. I love the blog thing. MY blog is boydandnicoleclyde.blogspot.com It is so good to see old friends. I am so happy for you..Do you know what you are having?

Layton Mom said...

What is it with kids and wanting to see the pics? & jumping off the furniture. I am glad it isn't just my kids.

Prudent Family said...

It looks like that is the thing to do if you're a kid because my little Brody loves to jump on the couch. It looks like they were having a ball. What cutie's!!!

Rachel said...

I love the action shots! Tell Bridger I think he looks like a superhero in those pictures.

The Taylor's said...

I am glad to see that other people have a difficult time keeping clothes on their children...I can't keep Hannah in clothes unless we are leaving the house. Looks like they were having fun though.