Paisley Ireland Anderson was born on Friday Decemeber 12 at 12:21. She weighed 6 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is such a good little baby. She only cries when we give her a bath. She is sleeping really well at night (for a new born) and we couldn't ask for a better little baby.
Labor went fast and we were very glad that we got enduced when we did. I was dialated to a 4 when we got to the hospital and after I was all hooked up on PIT and had my wonderful epidural, it was only a few hours till she was born. It took till about noon to be dialated to 6 cm, but then at 12:15, they went to put a heart moniter on the baby's head because they were getting a good reading on the one that was straped to my belly and when they went to put it on they said I was ready to push! I turned to Jay, who was reading the paper, and said did you here that and he said yeah, they are putting something on her head. I said no, we are ready to have a baby, and he said okay, while still reading the paper. I said, Jay, I am dialated to a 10, we are going to have a baby right now. And he said, oh, really! And then jumped up and was ready for the action. Then about 6 minutes later she was born.
The kids were pretty funny at the hospital. Bridger of corse did great and was excited to see and hold his new little sister. Macie would look at her but not touch her or hold her. Emy wouldn't leave my lap. She didn't want to look at the baby and if you asked her where Paisley was she would say "over there", and they I would say is that your new sister and she would say "no".
Now that we are home they are all doing great and can't get enough of her. Thankfully Emy will admit to having a new baby sister and she is really sweet with her now.
Bridger and Macie want to hold her all the time, which I don't let them do a whole lot, I let them hold her several times a day, but if they had it thier way, then one of them would hold her for about 30 seconds then pass her off for 30 seconds then want her back for about 30 seconds...and on and on.
She has a patch of blond hair on her head (by her neck)...we think it might be a birth mark. I think it is pretty cute!
What's A Sister For?
4 days ago

6 comments:
She is so cute!! I can't wait until we get home so I can snuggle her somemore!! Has she been a good baby??
I had tried commenting as well. Congrats on another beautiful child. YOur family is so adorable!
she is so beautiful! like the little blond patch, i've never seen anything like that before! congratulations on the newest member of your adorable family!
Congratulations!! What a little cutie and love the name. Hope you're doing well. We need to come visit you. Sometime before Christmas hopefully! :)
Oh you guys did good, she is so beautiful! I am so happy that everything went well for you! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
That is so funny. I have tried to comment on your blog before I couldn't. I just thought maybe you didn't want to have to mess with moderating comments-HA! Too funny. Wow, so cute. I know I just saw her this morning, but I can see her better in the pictures. She is so sweet.
Post a Comment