Thursday, February 26, 2009

If only it was always this easy



The other night our kids all fell asleep in the living room. Bridger and Macie fell asleep watching Jay and I exercise and then while Jay and I were talking after we were all done we realized Emy was also sleeping, and of course the baby was asleep for the night (because we are that lucky).

I just had to take a picture of how they all fell asleep. It was just so cute.

Bridger and Macie piled under pillows on the couch



Paisley asleep in Jay's arms


and Emy asleep on Jay's shoe...that he was still wearing.


They are all just too cute...especially when they are sleeping. I am such a sucker for sleeping kids.

5 comments:

leah said...

So cute. I ant believe that Emy fell asleep on Jay's shoe. Your kids are darling, smart (Bridger) and wonderful (I cant believe Paisley sleeps through the night) That is crazy.

CharityMay said...

emy is my favorite! what a patient father to let her stay there long enough to fall asleep!

Nat said...

I LOVE Emy sleeping on Jay's shoe! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I notice she doesn't have clothes on either.:) I think that is pretty typical of her isn't it? I think she is adorable along with the rest of them. I can relate to the sleeping kids thing. How can anyone not be a sucker for their peacful angelic faces?

Jessica said...

You guys are the best! I love that Jay works out with you. What a great husband! Such cute kids falling asleep watching.